Aerial view of Llanhilleth 4
Aerial view of Llanhilleth
The photograph shows the 3 tennis courts in the park. Reports suggest that they were first opened in 1931, to replace courts destroyed by flooding in 1925, just a few years after they were opened. They were resurfaced with tarmac in the late 1950’s early 60’s.
There is also mention of a tennis club, although we have no records at the moment.
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.