Institute & Recreation Grounds
The photograph shows the Institute and the Recreation Grounds beyond, taken before the river Ebbw was diverted to create the Park as it is now.
We’re not sure of the date, but the Institute was opened in 1906.
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.