Llanhilleth Miners Institute
This vintage, colour, photograph titled “Workman’s Hall, Llanhilleth” was probably taken around the time of its opening in 1906 and shows the building before the addition of the entrance porch.
These are the most popular locations used on the site. The more popular the keyword, the bigger the font size.
View all the locations used in this catalogue.